They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc.
Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
This exciting software gives you:
6 Markbass heads
9 Markbass cabinets
and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.