They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc.
Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
This exciting software gives you:
6 Markbass heads
9 Markbass cabinets
and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.
Inspired by legendary guitar amplifiers from the real world, the included "classic clean", "classic drive" and "modern drive" amp models cover a wide range of guitar amp tones, from clean vintage sounds from the early days of electric guitar to modern high gain metal tones.
Operating the plug-in is extremely simple: load it in your favorite host application, choose a preset or an amp model, and play! Like with a real guitar amp, you can tweak the frequency response with the included EQ and adjust the amount of drive - but watch out, it goes to 11!
Last but not least, this plug-in is entirely free: no registration required, no dongle, no newsletter...
Free guitar amp simulation plug-in.
3 amp models inspired by legendary amplifiers: "classic clean", "classic drive" and "modern drive".
Simulations based on the Destructor dynamic distortion and amp modeling engine.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
Native DSP code for optimal performance.
Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
Full featured integrated presets manager.
Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
Any sample rate supported.
Load your own cabinet and reverb impulse responses.
The FC70 uses state of the art processing to emulate a fully balanced transformer-coupled signal path, combined with an innovative delay-free feedback algorithm which accurately mirrors equivalent analogue behaviour.
In addition, the sidechain includes fast attack and program dependent release settings, combined with Lateral / Vertical, Independent and Linked stereo channel modes.