Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don't have continually fiddle with the volume control and supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations; or if you prefer, it can use Winamp as the default player.It also includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to synch tracks and play lists with devices such as the iPod and other portable audio devices.
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Plus much more…
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than 'Children'.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you're so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC – perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Audio Editor Features:
Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
Advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
Edit the audio from your video files
Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
Reduce vocals from a music track
Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
Create ringtones from music files or recordings
Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
Normalize the level of audio files
* Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
* Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
* Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
* Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
* Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
* Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
* Discover albums that aren't in your music collection, but would complement it
* Keep up to date through Amazon™ album charts
* Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
* Categorize songs by their sound color
* Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
* Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
* Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
* Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
* Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Tablature and score reader
Guitar Pro offers many reading features: 3 types of notation (standard/tablature/slash), zoom and virtual fretboard/keyboard to visualize the exact positioning of your fingers on them.
Edit your compositions
Create your own professional scores for one or several instruments and capture your notes quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
Mix your sounds
The sound engine offers more than 1000 sounds (presets) using 200 soundbanks and 80 effects/amps modeling recorded in studio. Select your sounds among our built-in sounds or create your own presets.
Improve your technique
Enjoy a series of tools to optimize your practice sessions: tempo, looper, metronome, chord and scale library, guitar and piano fretboard. You can also edit or buy full scores files and then be able to solo or mute individual parts.
Thousand of tabs online
The Guitar Pro file format is the most widespread when it comes to look for tabs online. Download songs online or access to 2000 high quality full instruments tabs made by our team on mySongBook.
Share your music
Print your tabs, read it on your Guitar Pro app for smartphone or tablet, or export it in various formats like PDF, audio, image, MusicXML, MIDI...
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
Iconic 20th century hardware synthesizers captured with an intricate level of detail, and creatively processed with seminal outboard effects. This hybrid analog/digital instrument utilizes blendable sound sources to deliver a modern take on classic electro and synthwave, which have seen a resurgence in recent cinema.
Hybrid organic/electronic instrument that takes myriad acoustic instruments from around the world, and combines it with digital synthesis, organic foley layers, and effects processing. The result fuses traditional and digital, with basses, strings (bowed and plucked), wind instruments, tuned percussion, bells/metals, pads/drones, leads, and textural ambiences.
A contemporary, creative, and ultimately new take on keys and piano sounds. HYBRID KEYS moves away from conventional sampling processes and instead focuses on inventive techniques such as re-amping, creative mic positioning in interesting spaces, and vari-speed experiments with tape.
NEW FEATURES FOR BUILDERS
KONTAKT has long since grown beyond its origins as a software sampler, and now provides a solid foundation for building advanced sample-based instruments. We’ve been supporting this platform, and the people who use it, with continuous updates to KONTAKT 5, and KONTAKT 6 builds on this strategy with some big additions for you builders out there.
Replika Delay: Based on the dedicated Native Instruments plug-in REPLIKA XT, it offers multiple delay modes, each with a vastly different sound character.
Room Reverb: A new high-quality algorithmic room reverb that offers options for real time modulation.
Hall Reverb: Another high-quality algorithmic reverb, tuned for hall sounds.
Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverberator for for classic vintage metallic sounds.
Cry Wah: Wah-wah effect module, based on the most popular wah pedal of all time.
The latest version of KONTAKT adds wavetable synthesis to the ever expanding KONTAKT toolset. All three of the new Play Series instruments incorporate this new module, and we’re looking forward to hearing what you create with this powerful new building block.
Creator Tools is a standalone application designed to improve the workflows of library builders and instrument creators. It consists of two elements: A Debugger, for identifying and fixing problems in KONTAKT script, and an Instrument Editor, which can load and run Lua scripts to automap samples, duplicate and batch rename groups, and copy settings from one part of an instrument to another.
1. Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable program folder (Windows registry and other system storages are not used, administrator rights are not required * ).
3. The Library Manager is integrated, providing full control over protected libraries, as well as allowing to register unprotected (self-made) libraries without generating nicnt-files.
4. The possibility of simultaneous work with the installed version of the Contact without conflicts and with different settings.
5. No activation of protected libraries is required.
6. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
7. Possibility of resaving with samples of patches of protected libraries.
A (super) administrator rights are required if the portable program folder is placed in a secure system storage (for example, in Program Files) - such a location is not natural for portable programs and is not recommended
How to add Kontakt 6 PORTABLE VST to a host (DAW)
Method 1 :
Run Kontakt6Portable \ Install.exe and create a link to the VST plug-ins of the migrated Contact in one of the folders that are already scanned by your host.
Method 2 :
Open your host settings and add the Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x64 \ VST \ folder (or Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x86 \ VST \, if the host does not support 64-bit plug-ins) as an additional folder for scanning plug-ins. See the manual of your DAW for details.
How to transfer settings and libraries from Kontakt 5.7.x - 5.8 PORTABLE to Kontakt 6 PORTABLE
0. Close all copies of Kontakt 6 PORTABLE, including VST plug-ins.
1. Copy the UserData folder from the root folder of Kontakt 5 Portable to the root folder of Kontakt 6 Portable.
2. Open the copied UserData folder , find the subfolders Kontakt and Kontakt 5 there . Folder Kontakt delete. Rename Kontakt 5 folder to Kontakt
3. Open the Settings.cfg file in the copied folder in a text editor, find the line [Kontakt 5] , replace it with [Kontakt Application] Save changes.
AAX plugins are not in this build.
The Kontakt 6 Portable VST plug-in can be downloaded to Pro Tools (Audioutopia) using the Blue Cat's PatchWork v2.0 patch panel :
Install the Blue Cat's PatchWork AAX plug-ins.
Download BC PatchWork Synth to Pro Tools.
Download VST Kontakt 6 Portable to BC PatchWork Synth: Sugar Bytes: TransVST + TransVST Fixer adapter (available in this distribution ) will also work