[unable to retrieve full-text content]
English | True PDF | 176 pages | 131 MB
Premier Guitar has the latest in guitar information and equipment along with music interviews, product reviews and much more.
Windmill Lane is a uniquely wonderful scoring stage, used on many orchestral, film and TV projects. Utilising the dryness of the room, Light and Sound libraries feature multiple mic positions with natural air absorption. In line with the Light and Sound philosophy which celebrates maximum flexibility, the sound can be shaped more freely than with samples recorded in a more ambient environment.
To recreate the natural bleed of a real recording environment, the close mics of all sections were left open and set at their natural panning and levels while recording each instrument section. The "Bleeds" mic adds a unique and realistic flavour to mockups and compositions.
For harnessing ultimate control over the timbre of all Light and Sound instruments, the "Split Slider" is a groundbreaking new feature which intelligently morphs the crossfading between dynamic layers in real time. Combined with a range of other features found in Light and Sound instruments, you truly have completely control over your compositions.
- Recorded in situ
- Recorded at Studio 1, Windmill Lane by Debbie Smith
- True Legato samples
- 7 mic positions (Decca, Sides, Rears, XY, Close Ribbon, Bleeds, Close Leader)
- Longs recorded with natural dynamic movement
- Included Room Tone patch
- Over 30,000 samples
- Edited from over 300GB of source material
- Recorded at 96KHz 24bit and delivered at 48KHz 24bit ncw
Full version of Kontakt 5.6.8+ is required
At its core, NOVO Essentials still delivers the sought-after string sound of composers like Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman (from the famed Eastwood Scoring Stage at Warner Bros.), but now in a seamless Full Ensemble preset. It's a perfect introduction to the sound of Hollywood orchestral strings, or an excellent quick compositional tool for the deadline-strapped composer. NOVO Essentials includes four key articulations: Sustains, Tremolos, Staccatos, and Pizzicatos.
NOVO Essentials is the sonic potential of a 50-piece orchestra, plus Heavyocity's signature sound-design techniques: tweaking, processing, mangling, and mashing up these meticulously-recorded sources into an all-new crop of hybrid cinematic elements. Add in the full functionalities of the innovative NOVO engine, and composers of all budgets and styles now have access to the most dynamic sound-shaping capabilities a strings instrument has ever offered.
What's included in NOVO Essentials
- Curated set of core content from NOVO: Modern Strings
- Lush traditional strings for quick composition
- Creative string designer for cinematic sound design
- Hand-crafted loops for instant inspiration
- Full Content Breakdown
- 10.02 GB uncompressed (6.1 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- Available as direct download only
- 5,668 Samples
- 54 All-New Snapshot Presets
- 3 NKIs
+ One Full Ensemble Preset featuring 4 Core Articulations (Long, Tremolo, Staccato, Pizzicato)
+ String Designer
+ Loop Designer
- Intuitive Sample Browser
- CYCLE page for advanced granular & rhythmic playback
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
Powered by the Kontakt 6 Engine